- General Details
- Contact Form
- Related Products
SL-6MED – Medical power Strip with 6 Sockets and 3m Cable
made for the highest security…
- easy to install – no extra assembling needed
- secures each Medical System against not authorized modifications
- Safe – Double Fuse & transparent mains plug to set up the System in Phase
- child proof lock – protection against accidental contact of the mains supply
- durable – Aluminum Housing and rugged 16A Sockets, VDE approved
- flexible – mountable on DIN-Rails or Infusion-Stands
- easy to check – Green Operation light shows operating state
- protection against dripping Liquids
In accordance with DIN EN 60601-1; DIN EN 60601-1-2;VDE 0620-1 02/2010.
Treatment areas may not use standard extension cords, but will need to use a medical grade extension cord. In addition, it prevents accidental detachment. The individual mains plugs are secured by a lockable aluminum protective Hood. The high-quality, smooth aluminum protective hood also protects the socket outlets from liquids, like dripping infusion solutions. The surface can be cleaned very well due to the smooth material properties. The green function control light can also be seen clearly in the closed state and indicates if the power Strip is current carrying. A double Fuse, one in the neutral line and one in the hot line, guarantees a fast reponse time of the Fuses and the transparent power plug helps you to plug the power Strip in Phase. The mounting plate is always included and already installed. A optional clamp is available to mout the Power Strip on Din-Rails or Drip Stands. There are also colored sockets available. Please ask us if you need any customisation.
German REOMED A-50 medical isolation transformers with 600VA and 230V Support. TUV+NRTL approved according to IEC60601-1 3.1 Edition. Secures each System against high Leakage Current, reduces the risk of an electrical shock and protect sensitive equipment from half-wave failures. Optional Isolation Monitor available.
German Polymit medical isolation transformers with 1700VA and 115V-230V Support. TUV+NRTL approved according to IEC60601-1 3rd. Edition. Secures each System against high Leakage Current, reduces the risk of an electrical shock and protect sensitive equipment from half-wave failures.